Individual or Group Lessons
for 6-18 year-olds
Your Trial Lesson
Get to know us without commitments.
- 30min with one of our teachers
- Ask all your questions before, during or after the trial lesson
- Including teacher assessment for your child ("Which music lessons are best for my child?")
15€ without contract
- To be paid before the trial day via bank transfer
- Will be deducted from future payment, if you enrol your child with us
- Cancellable 7 days in advance
Frequently Asked Questions
Where exactly are the lessons?
All our lessons are at our music school at: Carrer de Francesc Martí i Móra 53, Palma
How do I pay?
Payment is done directly to our bank account. Most of our students set up a regular transfer from their bank every 1st of the month.
Does my child need an instrument for the lessons?
For the trial lesson you don't need your own instrument. If you take regular music lessons with us we recommend that you also have an instrument at home. We offer low-cost rental instruments for beginners. More infos about renting an instrument here.
Are the lessons all year?
Our lessons calendar pretty much follows the regular school calendar. For example on holidays and in summer and winter break there are no lessons. The full calendar you can see here.
When can we start?
You can start whenever you want! It doesn't matter if it's during a month or at the beginning of it. Regularly the payments and enrolment months are always at the beginning of each month, but if you want to start earlier we will just calculate what you would pay and send you an invoice.
So your excited son or daughter can start as soon as possible!