Thu, 04 May|
Trial Day: BABIES Open Music Group
A trial session for our upcoming Open Music Group "BABIES" for 1,5 - 3 year-olds.
Time & Location
04 May, 16:45 – 17:30
Palma, Carrer Núñez de Balboa, 6, 07014 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
About the event
These sessions for families with children aged 1,5 - 3 years will help you support your child’s musical development with original songs, chants and fun activities with movement and rhythm.
Is this you?
- you’re looking for a new and interesting way to introduce music to your child
- you want to share music with them but you’re tired of the same old nursery rhymes
- you believe that musical learning supports your child’s general development
Our approach is based on Gordon’s Music Learning Theory and uses rich and creative music where fun is at the core of the learning process.
When does the full course start?
In May (Thu, 11.05.23), we will start our new Open Music Group "Babies" for the age group 1,5-3. We already run this group for 3-5 year-olds and got many requests offering it for a younger age.
Thursday, May 4, 16:45-17:30h
Anglican Church Palma (Basement entrance front) Carrer Núñez de Balboa, 6 07014 Palma (Son Armadams)
--> There are usually some parking spots in that street, but since there will be more parents, we advise coming early.
5€ per child
To be sent as a transfer before the even with the reservation to this bank account:
Name: PATRICK NAGEL
IBAN: ES12 1563 2626 3432 6293 2771
(Please note that reservations can only be accepted when the 8€ are paid, too.)
If you decide to sign up for the group, the 5€ will be discounted from your first payment.
How to sign up?
1. Click the "RSVP" button here in the event to reserve your spot.
2. Send the transfer to the above mentioned bank account.
Good to know
- Your teacher will be Paula Escudero
- Please bring socks for the session, as we run it without shoes.
- This group requires that one parent participates in the class together with the child.
- For information on the following course, please visit our "Open Music Groups" section on our website.
Please let us know most of your questions in advance, as on the day of the trial session we want to spend most of the time making music.